Requisition Number: 16-1479
Job Location: Brentwood, Tennessee
W Squared is a professional solutions company that specializes in accounting, finance, technology, human resources, and payroll services to companies in varying industries. We are looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to add to our growing accounting department. The individual will be working in different industries and therefore will have the opportunity to learn accounting practices in several different areas.
This position will include performing day to day accounts payable activities including but not limited to:
- Receiving, verifying, preparing, and processing a high volume of invoices for goods and services for data entry
- Obtaining required approvals and verifying the transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Building and producing weekly check runs, wire transfers and/or ACH payments
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Maintain records, including vendor files thoroughly and accurately
- Any other tasks assigned by the Accounts Payable Manager
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Thrives in a challenging environment
- Professionally and effectively communicating with both external and internal Clients
- Ability to meet hard deadlines within short timeframes while maintaining availability and dependability
- Demonstrates effective time management and work flexibility
- Takes the initiative to complete tasks without instruction as well as seeks opportunities to provide additional assistance to others
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Team player who can effectively work with varying personalities
- Has the aptitude to multi-task and manage several processes at any given time
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment and has a desire for professional growth and valuable experience as our company continues to grow
- High School Diploma
- Minimum two years in accounting or related field.
- Requires intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ideal candidates will have experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains).
Please click here to apply for this role. You will be redirected to the application powered by Premise Health.